For an in depth explanation of each level of contrast click here
- A gem brilliant 1960 Franklin Graded PF 69.
- Some cameo contrast exhibited, but not enough to earn a cameo designation.
- This examples displays the minimum cameo contrast required to achieve a cameo designation.
- This example is a "dead center" cameo.
- This examples displays exceptional cameo contrast - verging on deep cameo.
- This example has enough contrast to achieve Deep Cameo, but it is not an extraordinary example.
- A dead center Deep Cameo, black and white contrast and thick cameo frosting.
- An ultimate cameo example, extreme contrast - the epitome of "black and white"